OUR OBJECTIVES ARE
The Sub-Branch objectives are to:
* Promote the welfare and wellbeing of Veterans and their families.
* Facilitate fellowship amongst Veterans, their families and friends, with a view to forming lasting friendships.
* Foster community understanding of the war in South Vietnam and its impact on those who participated in it.
* Conduct appropriate commemorative services to honour those that gave their lives and those that served in war,
in peacekeeping and peacemaking operations.
* Support the development, maintenance and longevity of the Bowral Vietnam War Memorial.
* Provide preliminary advice to Veterans and their families in relation to pensions, entitlements and veterans’
benefits and liaise with NSW Branch members and staff to facilitate advice and support.
* Provide support and services to all War Veterans, War Widows, Legatees and Peacekeeping and Peacemaking forces.
* Support the objectives of the NSW Branch and the Federation.
OUR MEANS OF OPERATING ARE
* Regular meetings
* Group activities and events;
* Community involvement; and,
* Other activities the Committee thinks appropriate.